Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Leaf

The other day I made a photo story as part of a new photography project that I want to start working on. Since it's super cutesy and kinda silly, I thought that I would share it. :) Enjoy.

Once upon a time, there was a leaf. But it wasn't a normal leaf, it was a little different. When I found it on a tree, I though, "this doesn't belong here!" So I set out to discover where it really did belong.

So, I tried to put it on other trees, but it didn't match the berry tree.

It looked too lonely on the tree with no leaves.

The leaf looked not right on a trunk. I'm not sure why, but I know that the leaf did not belong there. By now, I'm sure that it was getting lonely, so I tried other places for it to belong to.

But, it definitely was not part of a pine tree.

The flowers and the leaf were not meant to be either.

Well, the push pin and the pumpkin matched, but the leaf still
didn't look comfortable.

So, I made the leaf its own tree!

THE END!

1 comment:

  1. hehe you're cute. I like your story and I'm so happy the tree found it's home! Cute idea for your photo essay. loved the pictures lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete