Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Escape from Witch Mountain OR trip to minneapolis

This past weekend LA (Losers Anonymous) made a trip to Minneapolis to escape the lameness that we feel embodies NWC (at least for us, we do realize that NWC is a great fit for many of its students). We decided on Minneapolis because I wanted to see my very pregnant cousin and to fix my computer. We had fun meeting up with Morgan, one of my best high school friends, meeting a sitar player, perusing the MOA and racing against the clock to get Dan home on time. All in all it was an escape that we all needed.

LA!

This little necklace caught my eye at urban outfitters.

Sitar player!!!

Dan with the Sitare

Wonderful cup of coffee in downtown MLPS

Liz and Morgan contemplate the lemon exhibit at the Walker Arts Center

Sweet Ceiling.

I love reflections!

Liz steals the scene.


haha, college

No comments:

Post a Comment