Tuesday, August 4, 2009

kiddos

Chance is currently sleeping and I'm semi bored, but not bored enough to eat anything, so I guess I'm blogging. I don't really have any new pictures so I thought that I'd post some of my favorite kid pictures. I babysit a lot and bringing a camera along has brought another joy factor to the whole experience. Kids are just so fun to photograph and often take better candids than adults, so the pictures end up beign really fun. Enjoy!

Nora on the run, as usual.

I love Tyler's big smile and squinty eyes. He and Nora always scream "hi katie" (often followed by "where are you going?" or "what are you doing?") at me whenever I leave the house. It makes me feel so loved and appreciated.

When kylie found this old camera and started imitating me, I just couldn't resist snapping a few photos. Honestly, she's the cutest with her crazy curly super blonde hair.

I missed the ideal time to snap a photo through kylie's playhouse window, but I'm still very happy with how the picture turned out. It was so fun to play outside again after the long winter.

I just started babysitting Reagan a few months ago and love it. She's so cute and adorable. I love how the fading evening light played up her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment