Saturday, August 29, 2009

Clash of the Classes Contest

For NWCs big "Clash of the Classes" (to be said in a booming announcer voice of course), I was procured to take pictures for the sophomore class. It was my assignment to take a landscape and humorous picture. So, Friday morning I went out while the light was still clean and yellowish to take some landscape pictures. While on assignment, I found this sign that said "slow children playing." Thus a genius idea was born. Why not have that sign in the forefront of a picture of college kids playing around dressed in professional, office type clothing, we are here, after all, striking a balance between adult and child. I got some of my wonderful theater friends to help me out with taking the pictures and I think we got some pretty good stuff (of course birdy wanted to help out too, he adds so much color to all my shots!). Here's the best from both shoots and a video I made of the compilation of the humor shots.





My favorite tree.

For this shot I accidently set the focus wrong, but I liked the effect after all.

I got a perfect sunbeam of yellow light shining on this flower and it was majestic.

Hehe! I like little grasshoppers when they're cute like this!

The start of our journey into "The Little Rascals: Our Gang, All Grown Up"

I love being a kid.

Yeah, we're the slow kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment