Monday, August 24, 2009

On Saturday I said goodbye to Chance and moved into school all within 24 hours of each other which was terrifying. I have been so scared to go back to northwestern this year just because of everything that happened last year. Plus saying goodbye to Chance and not knowing when I'll see him next is probably one of the worst feelings in the world. But it's going to be ok....I hope. We'll see. Good thing is that I'm looking more forward to keeping in the photography groove and I got my parents to consider letting me go to the Academy of Art, so that's good news. It looks absolutely amazing over there and I want to go so badly! At least for today. I'm going to take this whole deciding my life path decision slowly so that way I live with no regret cause who wants that? But yeah, this decision has been weighing down on me for the past bit and leaving Chance is never easy. So, of course, I turned to looking at the pictures that I've taken in CA and that made me feel better. mmmmm....comfort pictures.
hanging with the boy

taking pictures with the girls

making sweet art

capturing a flower

eating a banana on the beach

studying light and texture

yay for the things that make me feel happy inside! I guess if life ever gets you down all you need is a few pick-me-ups for things to look a little bit better.

1 comment: